WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. The cookie does not harm your device and stores information about you which it will send to the website server. The cookie is set either for the duration of your visit (using a ‘session cookie’) or for repeat visits (using a ‘persistent cookie’). Cookies make the interaction between you and the website faster and easier. Cookies may be set by the website you are visiting (‘first party cookies’) or they may be set by other websites or services (‘third-party cookies’).
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies – these help the function of the website and help you navigate around the Website.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies remember choices users make and improve a user’s experience of the Website.
- Performance cookies – these cookies monitor user behaviour on our Website to help us improve our Website.
- Advertising cookies – these cookies collect information about browsing habits in order to deliver personalised online advertising.
- For marketing purposes for example, to serve personalised email content to our mailing list
- To enable the website to ‘remember’ you so your interaction with the website is faster and easier
- To monitor the pages you visit on the website, so we can analyse and improve the website and your customer journey.
By using the website www.weassemble.team, you consent to us placing cookies on your computer.
HOW CAN I CONTROL COOKIES?
COOKIES USED BY THIS WEBSITE
The following first party cookies are set by us:
- Site acceptance cookie
- Name XXX
- Type Strictly Necessary
The following third-party cookies are set by other services:
- Google Analytics
- Name _utma _utmb _utmc _utmz _utmv _atuvc
- Origin Google Inc.
- Type Performance
- Persistent Purpose These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website.