Steinway & Sons UK, wanted to begin a move away from a lead generation platform and start to develop eCommerce capabilities to explore luxury retail online. WeAssemble built a product team for Steinway & Sons that integrated with multiple stakeholders within the client's organisation including retail, finance and sales teams to understand and develop a product that was sensitive to the unique needs of a luxury retailer.
- eCommerce & Fashion Retail
- 4 months
- The search engine visibility played a key role for Meadow’s business and that’s why the team optimized the Shopify store for performance.
- To overcome Shopify platform’s shortcoming for the SEO, various customisations are done at the theme level and app level.
- To find out what’s working and what’s not, tracking is implemented and various funnels are created for better monitoring and optimization.
- Analytics data is fed to external CRM for better reporting and decision making.
Queenswood Engagement manages the stakeholder engagement of some of the UK’s largest infrastructure projects including HS2. With the onset of the recent pandemic, Queenswood needed to develop a virtual engagement strategy to support its clients.
The Mindful Workplace Community was set up to become the professional community for individuals and organizations who champion, commission, and deliver workplace mindfulness training. Users can sign-up to a paid account and become a member to establish connections, collaborate and share insights, access curated resources and use discounted entry to top events.
Weli Creative runs family experience festivals such as the Magical Lantern Festival and Jurassic Kingdom across the UK and Europe regularly achieving 30-50,000 attendees per event. The project was driven by the need to unlock revenue from third-party ticket booking fees and to develop a bespoke ticketing solution for their own events.
This project was driven by the need to move away from legacy software and to develop upgraded software around the specific use cases of the client and its stakeholders. The product’s ambition was to combine CRM, lead management, and property management functionalities as well as data synchronization with the global system.